For just $450 (and $225 for new attorneys), ProPass is an unlimited subscription access to PBI's entire, award-winning selection of over 600 on-demand video, webinar, and webcast courses*.
All your required credits, hundreds of program options, and 12 months of access for one low price: ProPass is CLE without limits.
To view more details and sign up, please visit our ProPass page.
*A ProPass - Online purchase indicates acceptance of the following terms:
- ProPass - Online may be purchased online with credit card only
- Includes on-demand video, podcast, webcast, and webinar seminars, and is for a term of 12 months from the date of purchase
- For individual use only
- Cannot be applied retroactively
- Products purchased with ProPass - Online are subject to your jurisdiction's distance learning credit limits
- Products purchased with ProPass - Online must be completed within the subscription period
- ProPass - Online does not apply to Bridge the Gap programs or Institutes, Symposiums, and Forums delivered via webcast (including but not limited to Animal Law, Annual Contracts Workshop, Business Law Institute, Civil Rights Symposium, Criminal Law Symposium, Elder Law Institute, Employment Law Institute West, Employment Law Institute, Environmental Law Forum, Estate and Elder Law Symposium, Estate Law Institute, Family Law Institute, Federal Securities Law Forum, Health Law Institute, Intellectual Property Institute, Medical Marijuana & Hemp Law Symposium, Municipal Law Colloquium, Nonprofit Institute, Oil & Gas Law Conference, PA Dept. of Labor & Industry Workers Comp Conference, Personal Injury Institute, and Public Utility Law Conference). Please check the course's description before registering: if a course is not included in ProPass, that will be specified in the description and an option for Subscribers to pay zero will not be listed under Registration Options.
- Cannot be combined with other coupons or discounts
- ProPass - Online is non-refundable