Attorneys who are members of the PBA may take advantage of “PBI CLE Discounts.”
The following conditions apply to PBI Discount Coupons:
The coupons may only be used in connection with your enrollment for PBI courses held in the current dues year. Only one coupon may be redeemed per course (including two-day seminars).
- The coupons must be redeemed at the time of your enrollment and may not be redeemed at a later date.
- The coupons are an exclusive benefit for the named member and are non-transferable.
- The coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other PBI discount.
- The coupons may be used in conjunction with any PBI seminar for which the tuition is $100 or more.
- The coupons apply solely to CLE programs for which you register directly through PBI.
- The discount coupons do not apply to CLE courses for which you register through the Pennsylvania Bar Association such as the PBA Annual and Mid-Year Meetings, Malpractice Avoidance Seminars and certain PBA Section events. These PBA events are always offered to members at substantially discounted fees.
- Coupons can be used for distance education (PBI’s Webcasts, Webinars and On-Demand Videos).