Effective 07/01/2019, PBI will provide a 50% discount on CLE tuition for all attorneys employed on a full-time basis by Pennsylvania civil or criminal Section 501(c)(3) legal services or public interest organizations. This discount applies only to attorneys in Section 501(c)(3) organizations who provide legal services at no or de minimis fees to individual members of the public.
- Your organization must be approved. Please call PBI Customer Service at 800-932-4637 to verify if your organization is approved or to request an application.
- The 50% discount on CLE tuition only applies to Pennsylvania licensed attorneys who are employed full-time with the organization.
- Paralegals and other employees are welcome to take our courses but are required to pay the designated tuition.
- Practising Law Institute (PLI) courses are NOT eligible.
- Your registration request must be received on your organization’s letterhead at least 48 hours before the course you wish to be registered for and a PDF file should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 717-796-2348. Please include the following:
- Full Name
- Attorney ID Number
- Name of Seminar
- Date of Seminar
- Location of Seminar
- Credit Card Information
- Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation. Email confirmations are computer-generated and are sent as soon as the registration is processed.
If your organization is not approved, please download and complete the application below:
Download an Application for Legal Services / Public Interest Organization Approval.